CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sleep aids other than ornithine?

cigardude Views: 1,494
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 611,767

Re: sleep aids other than ornithine?

I think the orninthine is suggested because of the high concentration of cellulase which helps in parasite/candida removal. I have "yo-yo'd" between orninthine,melatonin, & Inositol. Melatonin also contains cellulase so i would assume it "does the job". It is always great to get plenty of exercise & water prior to a cleanse providing your body can handle it. Everybody differs with this problem. My boyfriend can hop on a bike at any time & ride 120km. He's a "sheer nutbar"! Where as I sruggle to "lift my head" for yoga practice. I am truly convinced this variation in endurance has alot to do with Blood Type. Not sure if you've checked out the forums here about it? But it makes complete logical sense to me. After I get through this " parasite nightmare" I am going to try the "Eat Right 4 Your Blood Type protocol". You should check it out! If anything..maybe reading it will "put you to sleep"!!!(I am winking). In any case I don't think taking Excedrin will be beneficial. The rule of thumb at these forums is that any medication is bad. Full of chemicals that are not yummy...

Take Care!

Hope you find "one of the above" works with ya!

Chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)