CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can I live this way?

TransformationalHealth Views: 1,493
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 60,739

Re: Can I live this way?

Hello,

Here is my advice and encouragement,,,,,given most sincerly:

Have you gone to the library to search for many excellent books that discuss homosexuality and gay relationships in a positive light.? Have you talked with other successul couples who have been in relationship for years? It can be very helpful and freeing to do both of these things.

Why is it that you wrote.: " I have to HIDE our love for each other and emotionally tear ourselfs apart." In what state do you live?? It seems from the tone of your post that you are not totally comfortable being yourself. Become better educated by reading and talking to those who are open to help you.

Everyone is not a bigot who believes their way is the only way. There are however MANY WHO DO, and they tend to be very vocal in condemning others....... you have to learn to let their opinions not get to you so much.

I learned long ago that this is my life and I must live it as I see and feel fit. There are many beliefs and ideas on how life is to be lived. They can't all be right......... I am seeking and finding my way day by day. Good luck in your journey.

Let us know how you are doing. Have you been to the laughter link at this site ?? It is great ! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)