CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: curiosity

netav Views: 1,583
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 60,847

Re: curiosity

you are correct. I have always said that there are straight men, gay men, and men that will nail anything warm. Ask your gay friends, and they'll say that the only difference between a straight guy or a gay guy is a six pack of beer.
I was watching a special on this subject. group 1 had 10 men who absolutely hated gays and said that they were repulsed by them. Group 2 had 10 men who said that they were not gay, but that they had no problem with it.
They hooked both groups up (a device measuring increase blood flow to the penis, for the laymen, seeing who got a hard on) then showed them gay p 0 r n.
The people running the test were absolutly horrified to find out that all 10 men in the group that hated gays, experienced "increased blood flow". not one in the group that accepted gays experienced the "increased blood flow"
Just look at any guy that has gone to jail for killing or beating gays. When they investigate, they find out that almost all of them had gay sex previous, some killing the person they had sex with. I think they privately want to go to jail so they can have sex with men. Homophobic people are crying for help and tell alot about themselves with their hatred

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)