CureZone   Log On   Join
Note to young women: what some older guys think

Views: 1,393
Published: 18 years ago

Note to young women: what some older guys think

Christmas Day, I was attending a family affair that has inevitably ended with male attendees in the living room watching any sport on television, talking about cars and female attendees in the kitchen or dining room talking about God knows what?

In walks a new friend of family. I don't know if this makes any sense but she was "uncomfortably beautiful" in my eyes? To me there was a balance or equilibrium in the house until she walked in. When she walked over to the "men's area" to be introduced or greet others, I wanted to stand up and say "is it my imagination or is this one of the most extraordinary, beautiful women you have ever seen...just asking?". It was like, why aren't all the men standing up and applauding her beauty?

My ego took over and began to whisper to me "she has noticed you and will be inquiring about you as soon as there is an appropriate opportunity." In my mind this exotic Chinese/African American beauty is in the pool of women that are potential dates. Then I over hear her say this is her last year of college. What! I am over ten years older than this woman. When did I become the old guy?

I like all women and usually have a preference for women my age or older. However there are exceptions. Young women when you notice an older guy admiring you don't immediately think "dirty old man." Maybe in his mind, for a brief moment, he is twenty-one years old all over again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.328 sec, (1)