CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: epsom salt and kidney failure -Att:Andmore

Andreas Moritz Views: 9,431
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 604,440

Re: epsom salt and kidney failure -Att:Andmore

From my experience with thousands of people doing at least 8 or more liver flushes, I have not witnessed any adverse effects on the kidneys as long as all directions are followed. In my book The Amazing Liver Cleanse (www.1stbooks.com) I recommend to cleanse the kidneys after every 3-4 kidney cleanses to make sure any toxins the liver releases or enter the blood during the liver flush are not accumulating in the kidneys. This generally keeps the kidneys efficient enough to properly remove any excess amounts of magnesium from the blood plasma.

During the liver flush the magnesium contained Epsom salts combines with the toxic matter in the intestines and the poisons eliminated by the liver. Taken on an empty stomach, very little magnesium has the chance of being absorbed into the blood during the cleanse. Almost all the magnesium makes its way out of the body via the bowel. The oxygen released during the removal of waste matter comines with hydrogen and turns into water, hence the watery stools. This is not to be confused with diarrhea. The magnesium itself does not cause diarrhea. In a completely clean intestinal tract, magnesium would have no such effect. The theory posted above may have some valid points, whereas others are simply incorrect. In practice, Epsom salts do not raise any major concerns.

It is a concern, though, when people use magnesium-containing medication, such as antacids. In this form, combined with foods in the stomach, magnesium takes a different pathway and may have considerable side-effects.

With best wishes,
Andreas

http://ener-chi.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)