CureZone   Log On   Join
That was fun.

natalie Views: 1,368
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 601,883

That was fun.

Thanks Tracey that makes sense, but what a pity that some don't enjoy their dreams.

I really enjoyed doing the test- thanks. I love this kind of thing. I did the test and I must admit that I did it twice. The first time I was an iNFj. I didn't like that I was a judger. I am quite the opposite. However, I didn't read the explanation first. So, anyway, I did it again and I was an iNFP. I read both of the descriptions for these and I feel I am both.

For the iNFP I related to this especially ďlive a fantasy-filled childhood, which, unfortunately, is discouraged or even punished by many parents. Healers come to see themselves as ugly ducklings. They are quite OK, just different from the rest of their family-swans reared in a family of ducks etcĒ. But then reading the iNFj really touched home, especially the explanation by Marina Heiss. You might be interested to know that I was a nurse and I have just completed a diploma in counselling.

Is that what you thought I would be?

Cheers
nat

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)