CureZone   Log On   Join
help for my neice - uterine cysts

starlight Views: 953
Published: 19 years ago

help for my neice - uterine cysts

Hi,

I posted this msg. twice so far, but I figured I'd try it again since my sister really needs help with her daughter. It's a long story, i'll try to shorten this.......3 yrs. ago, my neice, who was then 10 yrs. old, began having terrible stomach and upper intestinal cramps (pain) after eating chicken. She actually began a dislike for chicken, and even the smell of chicken, a few months earlier - which was odd for her, since she likes chicken. Finally, it got to where she would have terrible pain upon eating the chicken. One night it was so severe, my sister rushed her to the hospital thinking it might be something else more serious, and they took some x-rays and whatever.....and found out that there were many cysts on and around the uterus! This to me was strange, being she was only 10 yrs. old at the time. Well, they just let her lay there with this pain, until the cysts BURST! (crazy, I know) - they then told my sister that all the fluid in the cysts would just get re-absorbed back into the body, and be flushed out eventually. After a brief recouperation, she was "fine" again, and began to like (and eat) chicken again. Now, that was 3 yrs ago. A few months ago, my sister started noticing that my neice, now 13 yrs. old, didn't like the smell of chicken, or didn't want to eat any chicken (here we go again!!!) - now, there hasn't been any pain yet, but, it seems as if it's the same exact "symptom" as 3 yrs. ago, which is, she doesn't like the smell or taste of chicken again. My sister is very worried that these cysts may develop again, and it certainly seems there's a link to the CHICKEN! weird! I told her to get a castor oil pack, and put it on the uterus area, to help draw out whatever might be brewing..... I also told her to do the cleanses, she's not to thrilled with this, we're trying to talk her into it. So, I'm hoping you guys can give me some help here with this - what herbs can she give her? do you think the castor oil pack is a good idea? AND WHAT CONNECTION DOES CHICKEN HAVE HERE!??? Please get back to me on this, my sister is worried.

thanks guys! starlight

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (2)