CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Great success with Oxy-powder _NOT with me

Angielynn Views: 4,104
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 59,862

Re: Great success with Oxy-powder _NOT with me

Hi - Sorry you had such a rough time. It took so long to respond as I submitted your message to the curezone folks to see what they would say about your experience. This is a note from their doctor, Dr. Group:

" Oxypowder contains all US pharmaceutical non-toxic ingredients including Magnesium peroxide, Magnesium peroxide stabilized to release monotomic oxygen and germanium-132. I would also be happy to converse with this person individually to see if we can help. These compounds were originally developed in 1898 and have been tested on humans for over 100 years with no negative side-effects. All of these compounds have extensive research and testing and are considered extremely safe by the FDA. Most likely this individual was dealing with a healing crisis due to leaky gut syndrome or one of the following pre-existing conditions:

A structural abnormality
Low Hydrochloric Acid in the stomach
Dehydration
H-Pylori infection in the stomach
Excess iron, painkillers or antidepressants

Please let me know if any of the following are present. Lets see what we can do to help."

Here is their contact info: Global Healing Center, Inc
2040 North Loop West, Suite 108
Houston, TX 77018
www.ghchealth.com
www. Oxypowder .com
PHONE: (713)-476-0016

I don't know if you would want to, but perhaps it may be worth following up on.

I pray for your health to spring up! Don't give up on getting well!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.063 sec, (1)