Hi there - After a ton of searching and learning, I realize there are several steps to healing. (I have cfs/fm and possibly lyme). What order do you do things in? Are there things I should not do at the same time? Like can I use Beck/magpulser and do the parasite cleanse with all the herbs, or should I do the parasite stuff first? I've already done 4 Hulda Clark type liver flushes. In addition to nutritional support things I'm doing like juicing,these are the things I feel could help me:
These things I'm doing already:
1. Ozone, which I am currently using vaginally and rectally daily. (It is making a big difference to pain and energy)
2. Oxypowder to clean the mucoid plaque. After this I will switch to ozone water.
These are the things I want to do:
3. I've ordered my beck/godzilla from V. It should be here soon.
4. I'll be ordering a magpulser shortly.
5. Herbal parasite cleanse, after which I would replenish good bacteria.
6. Kane protocol supplements
7. Kane protocol liver flushes
8. Heavy metal and mercury detox with NDF (http://www.drkaslow.com/html/ndf_mier_chelating_drops.html)
or even oral EDTA.
8. Using a Whey product like ImmunePro
9. Beta glucan for the immune system
11. Pregnenolone for hormone support
12. kidney cleanse herbs
I'm saving Rife for later if I still need it, as it is so expensive.
I would really appreciate any help in determining what to do when. Thanks all!