CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need legal advice!!!

geraH20 Views: 1,584
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 594,937

Re: I need legal advice!!!

You need some hard facts as how unfit she is, not just in your opinion...like is she fed? Neglected? Clothed? Abused? Left with weirdo-o's? Moving around and not having a home may be a start as far as lack of stability, but you and your boyfriend need to have more "unfit" facts to present to a court, or even an attorney. Write it all down, and judgement calls don't count (you might think she is a scumbag). I am not sure if the status of your relationship would come into the picture (not married) but I know my new marriage and the fact that we had just purchased a home and enrolled them in school, and provided proof that we were parents that were offering love, support and security...it mattered. I am sure you and your boyfriend have discussed raising a child together, this child. It's big. Hope you don't have any sugar-coated ideals, sometimes it feels like constant sacrifice and poo-poo times. But mostly it's the best. One more thing, trying to take a child from her mommy, even if may be in her best interest, is one long uphill battle, and you will probably see nature at it's best, or worst. I was a grizzly bear.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.203 sec, (1)