CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Well I figured out what is going on...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
Soulidarity Views: 981
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 594,640

Re: Well I figured out what is going on...

relationships can be hurtful, and I can understand where you're coming from. After all, I'm about as jaded towards girls as its possible to be. However, carrying around vengeful feelings towards her won't get you anywhere, and you would do well to work on just letting her go sans the anger.

Just out of curiosity, though, you say you "figure out what is going on", but you never explicitly say whether this is something she (or someone close to her) told you, or if this is something you figured out on your own. If you came to this conclusion on your own, you should be very careful about how attached to this idea you become, as it is more than likely a case of overanalyzing the situation. Overanalyzing things like this is an easy trap to fall into, and is almost always wrong.

If you got this information second hand, it may be a little better, but I suggest you consider the source, before you take it as fact. If she did, in fact, tell you this herself, then you're best off taking her word for it, and moving on. But, again, don't leave this thing harboring anger. It won't get you anywhere.

One other quick note (and I don't mean this in an offensive way, so I hope you can take it as its intended), but from reading your posts here (I realize that this is an extremely limited sampling of what you're all about, but its all I have to go by), you sound like you may be a bit on the clingy side. You may want to examine yourself, and see if this is the case. Most girls do not want a clingy guy. They need a guy who is there when they need him, but will give them space too. Again, look within yourself, and determine if this is the case. If it is, it would be to your benefit to make a point of improving this aspect of yourself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.954 sec, (1)