CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: God I can't stand This!!!!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
Soulidarity Views: 866
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 594,625

Re: God I can't stand This!!!!

"I'm never going to date again if I lose her."

I can only equate this to "I'm never drinking again" after a night of hard drinking and an even harder morning after. You're depressed now, as you would be expected to be. You think she's the only one for you, because she's pretty much the only thing you know at this point in your life. But I assure you that once you allow yourself to move on (I realize that it isn't always so simple, you can see my topic down the page for evidence of that), you'll eventually find someone new that will grab your attention, and make you forget that you ever said this.

As for advice, the only thing I can tell you is to follow a little saying. I'll probably butcher it, but I'm sure you'll recognize it and get the point. "If you love something enough, set it free. If it returns to you then you know its real." Again, I probably butchered that horribly, but I'm going off the top of my head.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)