CureZone   Log On   Join
Lapis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
yemaya Views: 1,194
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 594,479

Lapis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you find this under all that p 0 r n talk.....

Im not sure about more tattoos... i have heard that the ink has mercury and other metals in it...so until I find a "clean" ink...i have to wait...

I always wanted one chou ko rei on each foot... I thought it way work as a grounding thing for me....
I also have a design for a big medicine wheel on my back...with three goddess' in black line art aroung the out side and a swan inside...

2 years ago I was named by a teacher in my tradition..my name is MorningSwan... so I wanted something to represent that....

I love crystals too...... one of the best healings that I have ever had was when I was 17.. i went to this womans house and she had these huge single terminated quartz crystals....each one the size of my calf... they were wired together with copper..and werein a circle aroung where I was laying....

then she put more small and large crystals on top of me.... It felt unreal..they were all getting so hot...

that night I went home..and went through my first major detox..for 3 days I was totally out..like I had a flu..but I couldnt eat anything...and I could only drink water...
but after that I felt great....

I used to do some crystal healing....but through all my moving i dont have so many crystals left... and I love to give them as presents too.....

At my school we use them for balancing chakras..and energy... just one single terminated crystal..and it is about using it like a lazer of energy to fine tune the natural spins and waves of balanced energy.... We are also learning how to use it to shift the assemblage point.. (you can find out about this point in castenadas books)

anyways..If you ever want to have a look... I am studing with these folks www.dtmms.org

Thank for all your loving kindness....
i think your great too!!!!
Love Yemaya!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)