CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gall Bladder Flush

vmtz2001 Views: 23,586
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 58,658

Re: Gall Bladder Flush

I wish people posting would not attack people for their opinions, or rationalize as to why they think a certain way. Instead give your reasons why you believe something without ascribing motives to people, or otherwise characterizing the person with another opinion in a negative way. That's not what valid arguments are made of. It's a fallacy to say something isn't true or is because a person is ignorant, perhaps an industry plant, just wants to scare people, etc. None of these are valid arguments. Some people evidently have had different experiences. Attack the issue and not the person. Refraining from even refering to the person at all is the best way to go about it. I found your saying, "Read and read and learn and learn" offensive, as I did "Silly, silly boy." It's a product of modern American culture from Hannity to Howard Stern and its sad. We attack those who disagree with us. It's something that is very peculiar to American culture something that is relatively recent.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.453 sec, (1)