CureZone   Log On   Join
Don't worry about the format, this is not an English exam....

ithinktoomuchthereforeiamalone Views: 1,041
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 594,232

Don't worry about the format, this is not an English exam....

I have been reading your other post... something occurd to me. You seem to be trying to be nice about this whole thing. Althought I try to be polite in just about everything I do, when it comes to relationships, it is possible to be TOO polite. I understand he is your friend, and has been your best friend for a long time, but you had another friend before him, I am sure. Even better, you will have more friends after him too. He will too. He will someday start dating again. He will someday meet another girl and fall in love, just as you will meet another guy and fall in love. Even better, is that this love will not be like any other love you have ever known. I have been in and out of relationships for longer than I care to mention, and no matter how many or with who, each one has been unique, and special. The women where not the same, oh sure they had some characteristics that where close, but none of them where the same person, and neither was the love. ///
If you want to keep this guy hanging around, then don't move in with another guy. I don't care if it is sexual in nature or not. Guys and girls do not react well to this. If on the other hand you have made up your mind, and I think this is more likely, then go for it. Just keep in mind what I said about bouncing from relationship to relationship.///
I guess what I am trying to say is, show the guy some respect and yourself for that matter. He isn't 16. Sure you may break his heart, and this may sound cold, but he will get over it. In the long run you are only streaching this out and making it harder for everyone involved. Do the right thing. Stop trying to be TOO nice, and I mean that TOO NICE, and just do it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.657 sec, (1)