CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Moving out (breakup): Should I? SORRY ABOUT THE FORMATTING PROB. "///" indicate paragraph breaks.

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
More
By the way Views: 1,004
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 594,229

Re: Moving out (breakup): Should I? SORRY ABOUT THE FORMATTING PROB. "///" indicate paragraph breaks.

Thanks very much for your message. Incidentally, or coincidentally, I just responded to a response post of yours a few moments ago. Interesting. Anyhow, I don't think there is any threat of violence here, but there is a great threat for my and his future unhappiness as a couple. I know that I was doubtless broadcasting my feelings before I let him know, and he did pick up on them. I hid them for a while, but one night I just couldn't hold them in any longer and answered him honestly when he asked me what was wrong. That was at the beginning of the end of the semester - horrible timing, but I needed to tell the truth. /// So, here we are, together yet apart, friendly yet unhappy. I still go with him to visit his family. We still make dinner together. He still helps me out with many things. Apartment hunting season is never good at this point in the summer here, because it's a college town, but I've searched a bit. I have a possible roommate, who happens to be a guy but in whom I have no interest. Yet, I just told him that I'm not sure he and I should room together. Possible considerations include the fact that I might just want to do this on my own and not bring any outside party into these relationship problems, but there's something else that I haven't told him - I don't want to make definite plans to get a roommate because I fear that I may end up staying in my present situation. /// I really do think that's what will end up happening. I consider myself a stagnant person in many ways; although I love change, I am sometimes slow to initiate it. In fact, my boyfriend has always helped do so, in ways that have been very good for me. But now, I think that I will succumb to inaction, despite my strong desire to leave. I would get a counselor, but I recently learned that I am not covered by student insurance over the summer. I don't know of any organizations that would help me for a reasonable cost. Thus, I sit and the stress of grad school applications and an upcoming senior honors thesis are flowing through my 'veins.' I don't know what I should do. On the one hand, this potential roommate will probably mobilize me to get out, but on the other hand, maybe it is wrong for me to leave on account of external pressure. --- I'll stop the spout for now. I appreciate your listening and responding.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.602 sec, (2)