CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 3 What a crazy mixed up day!!!!

Nan Views: 1,646
Published: 18 years ago

Day 3 What a crazy mixed up day!!!!

Hi to all the day 3 crowd. How are you all doing? I started the day well with my first guzzle of drink and then packed my little esky with all the good stuff for the day. Had to rush as I felt the urge to offload the garbage I have been accumulating for decades and just reached the loo in time. Wooooooshhh, then I dared to look. What a sight!- a pan of the most horrid crap I have ever seen. Black and grey and sludgey just like out of a well blcked drain. No time to waste as I was late to collect my prescious grandaughter for my Wednesday baby sit. I reluctantly pressed the button, not having time to examine it further. My day was busy. Tonight I felt a tight uncomfortable feeling in my liver area so decided to flush my liver . Just downed the Epsom Salt and grapefruit. This is my sixth liver flush. The Epsom Salt relieved the tightness and I feel better. How many of the lemon,maple syrup and cayenne drinks are you having? I know I am not having enough but the B&P helps to fill me up and I don't feel all that hungry. I'm a bit red in the face tonite and I tingle in my legs. After the Liver Flush tonite I'll get back on track. Hope I can sleep well. I have slept better than I have for ages since I began the cleanse. Hugs and Best wishes from Nan In Australia.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)