CureZone   Log On   Join
4 DAY WITHDRAWALS

Jasmine Views: 2,033
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 592,071

4 DAY WITHDRAWALS

Hi Ladyjs. This will be my first time on the Master-Cleanse too.

In the past, I went on a 5 day fast and drank coffee, with milk and sugar. LOL. Not a good fast.

From what I read is that it is the first 4 days that are the hardest. It seems to be because we are withdrawing from toxic substances we normally put into our body. I am assuming that I will be getting headaches because I usually drink 2 cups of coffee every morning. I've read that cravings are supposed to be bad too.

However, I have fibromyalgia and want to do this fast for its natural healing effects its supposed to have.

I think the trick is to tough out the first four days. When the rough periods come we can try to tell ourselves that it will pass in 4 short days. Or 3 days and so on and so on. We must remember the benefits the fast will produce to help us endure the first uncomfortable days. Maybe write it on a piece of paper and stick it in your pocket and pull it out and read it every time it gets rough. We'll make it through!

Jas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)