CureZone   Log On   Join
Bursitis...what is helping me!

wilez4 Views: 5,974
Published: 19 y

Bursitis...what is helping me!

I have hip and shoulder bursitis. The shoulder doesn't bother me as much as the hip does. Don't get me wrong, it's painful, but not nearly as painful and life altering and the problem I have in both hips. I finally opted to get the shots in the hips and it worked for about a week and then the pain was back worse than ever. I was seriously considering surgery. I was to the point that whatever they had to do to make this bearable was what I would have to do. I went on a low carb diet(no sugar, low carbs, very little Sugar alcohol... I use Splenda when I use it all) hoping to lose a few pounds. I've been on this diet for one week and my bursitis is at least 85% better! I truly believe that Sugar is an evil thing to our bodies. I also notice that the acid reflux I suffered with every single day is now totally gone. It's worth a try!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)