CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rotator Cuff / Frozen shoulder ?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Blueduck Views: 7,633
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 591,952

Re: Rotator Cuff / Frozen shoulder ?

I do not really know and I have tried to read on the internet and all I have found is some very confusing information....contradictions, double talk, etc. I have some thing wrong with my shoulder also. I am going to a Chinese Acupuncturist/Herbalist. I have taken three consecutive acupuncture treatments in the past couple of weeks, several days apart. I am also taking some kind of herbal thing, which she gives me in a plastic bag so I have no idea what it is and she does not know the words in English to tell me. She uses some wonderful liniment, then inserts the needles and then put her FAR infrared heat lamp on my shoulder. I lay there for about 45 minutes and when she is done I am fine for two or three days, then it gradually starts hurting again, until I go back and get some more needles. I can say that this treatment is helping. She says this is arthritis. I do not think it is, but she is helping me so I do not care what she calls it. Years ago (probably 15 or 20) I had this same problem and was diagnosed at a regular medical quack. He said it was bursitis and used ultrasound on me, which did nothing. The pain then finally subsided after several weeks or months and was gone like it was never there.

Curezone Father, Dusan, says that frozen should can be helped by doing liver flushes.

One thing I do know is that is you had gone to more doctors they would eventually diagnose you as having some thing that requires surgery. It sounds like you may not want that. I will not have surgery, I do not care how bad it gets. I am going to finish the course of herbal things my wonderful Chinese Doctors has given me and then if I still need more help I am going to read more and try and figure out what herbs I can use on my own that may help.

About one year ago I hurt my sholder lifting a heavy thing. It was unreal, hurts for weeks and then it finally got better, and just like before, was like it never happened. Then I had no stiffness and had full rage of motion, and no pain after I recovered.

I cannot do my normal activities either. On the good days I do what I can. On the bad days I do nothing. This time it started about a month ago. I just woke up one morning with pain. I do know that I have to keep it from getting real stiff so I do try and exercise it just a little bit several times a day. This also will get more blood flow to the area that hurts, which will help in healing. I do not lift any thing heavy with my right. I wish I could help you more. Maybe some one else will come along with some answers for you.

My Chinese Doctor said heat will help me and it does. I do not use a heating pad because the one I have is not FAR infrared and it can cause more damage than it does good. I do use hot water. I do use the liniment from the Chinese Doctor, which basically works as a counter irritant, and stimulates blood flow into my sore areas.

Hope this helps.

Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)