CureZone   Log On   Join
My (unsuccessful) gall bladder flushing experience

Dax Views: 24,463
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 59,130

My (unsuccessful) gall bladder flushing experience

Hi,

I'd like to add my experience with the gall bladder flush. I began having trouble with my gall bladder and within a few months the attacks were coming daily. (Masses of stones evident on ultrasound). I lost 30 lbs over that time - by the end of it even water was setting off an attack (not just fatty foods) so I pretty much stopped eating all together. I ended up in the emergency room on several occassions and only morphine shots would give relief. Not a fun time...

I had read about the gallstone flush and was very keen to try it rather than go under the knife. (My diet up till then had not been conducive to good health - I had read about cleansing etc but not acted upon it). Unfortunately I made one very big mistake - I waited until I was really sick before I tried it.

I had terrible trouble getting the oil/juice down to start with, and was wretchedly sick to the stomach - I threw up at least half of everything I got down.

Ingesting the fluids brought on another attack and my doctor had to come and see me with a shot - I was too sick to even get in the car to go to casualty room. Once the pain from the attack subsided I had to try and get the Epsom Salts down and once again I vomited most of what I took in.

The next day I did produce a few of the green stones - but it was obvious that I hadn't got them all. This left me in a very awkward position - and in the end I opted to have surgery. I couldn't bear the thought of going through the flush again - I was just too sick to care by then.

Interestingly I continued to have attacks for a month AFTER the surgery, as there was a stone making its way through the bile duct. Eventually this sofrted itself out. I regret the need for surgery, if I had my time again I would perform the flush periodically as a maintenance thing - well BEFORE I ever actually got sick in the first place. (In principle I am still a firm believer in the value of cleansing/flushing - I was just too far gone by the time I did anything about my own health!)

Cheers,
Dax

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.812 sec, (1)