CureZone   Log On   Join
PLEASE HELP

Views: 7,227
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 58,322

PLEASE HELP

I suffer from so much excessive sweating, it hinders my daily life. It took me 13 years to tell my doctor and she couldn't give me any advice at all. (but she's pretty stupid anyway).

My problem is that I sweat. Everywhere. Hot, cold, doesn't matter. When I wear steel toed boots, or shoes that do not breathe, my socks will be damp in less than 5 minutes, and I change them quite often. My underarms sweat excesivly. Recently, I've discovered a product called Drysol. It's available in Canada if you ask a pharmacist to get it behind the counter, or by prescription in the states. It is also available online for anyone to order without prescription. I put some under my arms, and it lasts for 3 days, although follow the inscructions initially. Total dryness. Unfortunatly I can't put it on my feet. the other problem I face constantly, is that I sweat constantly around my upper legs and buttocks, usually leaving a wet stain on my pants. I could be sitting or standing. I avoid plastic, vynil, wood type seats constantly. I will sit even briefly and stand up and there will be a wet spot on the seat and my pants are damp. I wear the blackest denim, which seems to hide it. I'd never be able to wear anything lighter. I have used Drysol on my legs and buttocks, and it does help, but it is quite inconvenient. You put it on before you go to bed, and it stings a bit, so it's a tad uncomfortable. A small price to pay I suppose. I can never get total coverage with it though. Has anyone got anything similar, or can help me with this problem? I have no idea how I've become cursed with this thing, and I haven't seen anything similar online. I eat a very healthy diet, and only drink water. I have no idea what this curse is. I only know that it started during puberty, around 12 or 13 years old. I've had to wear dark clothes and not tuck in my shirts since then. It's so frustrating. I guess I'm just smart enough not to take any drastic measures, but it has limited me in so many ways I hate it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.344 sec, (1)