CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where to find a shamanic healer??

justfaceitman Views: 3,178
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 590,593

Re: Where to find a shamanic healer??

Get your traveling shoes on and your phone wire plugged in. Your best bet to find a shaman who does shamanic healing I'd think is to go to/call New age-Occult type stores, Herb stores, Head shops in your area and ask the people that work there if they know any one who practices shamanism. Also look for alternative therapist or indian reservations in your area and ask/call them as well. I'm sure one of them could guide you to a shaman to learn more about shamanism.

If you travel a lot. Theres many shaman/witch doctors I've read in villages through out South America and Africa and in probabaly every country. There is many practicing shaman all over but I think if you truly want to learn about shamanism you should find someone who was born into it. Who has lived, seen, and done what they preach so you get the best information and advice.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)