Bob...your arguement has a few flaws...so I will point them out.
1. If the stones are a combination of Epsom Salts , bile, and olive oil...then how do you account for those who do a Liver Flush and remove stones without using Epsom Salts ?
2. If the stones are made of bile, Epsom Salts , and olive oil...how come when I place the stones in a cup of water, and they do dissolve in water, why is there no seperation of the oil and water?
3. A person I work, who previously worked for a surgeon, has seen Gallstones after a surgery. They were returned to a patient who wanted to see them. She said they were little black lumps of coal...which is exactly what my stones turned into after drying out in the open air for a half day.
4. If the stones do not show up on ultrasound or xray is it possible that they resemble body tissue unless calcified?
5. If you continue to see stones each flush is it not possible that it is from 40 years of build up and takes a while to flush them all out?
6. How do you account for the pictures on this site (assuming they are factual) of the dissection of freshly removed gallbladders?...These pictures resemble exactly what I have passed in several flushes...Your arguement would have to be that the pictures are in fact fake and that your epsom salt, bile, and olive oil stones were placed into the gall bladder for the pictures.
7. You make the following claim: "The Liver Flush can be dangerous, since it can cause sever damage to the lining of the small intestine, since you have concentrated acid, bile and pancreatic enzymes entering an empty small intestine. If you don't believe these scientific finding"-----
what scientific finding?..you make no mention of any source and from your letter you do not mention that you yourself are any scientist that has done research on the matter...so I question your scientific findings.