CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gall Bladder Flush

Jaklan Views: 24,120
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 58,628

Re: Gall Bladder Flush

Bob, where did you read the flush could be dangerous? I would like to read more about this point of view. I have flushed once on 24th January and did not get any stones out - an ultrasound yesterday proved that my stones are still in place. I did get all the spongey green blobs from the oil/grapefruit mixture though, but at the time saw nothing that resembled hard stones I have seen that a doctor showed me. Unfortunately, within days of the flush, I developed a bad bacterial infection in my throat from a tooth that had been giving trouble for a while, and I had to go on a 12 day course of Abocillin V as well as have dental work with temporary filling resin in place - more work to come. In the last couple of weeks, I have developed very painful intestinal bloating, almost resulting in me going to emergency thinking I had a twisted bowel. The doctor thinks it must be diverticulitis. Of course, I am now wondering if the flush did it or the Antibiotics , so I would very much like to read up on this before I do another flush. All help appreciated! Thanks.
Jaklan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.843 sec, (1)