CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herbal vs Pharmaceuticals

siouxzette Views: 1,600
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 585,845

Re: Herbal vs Pharmaceuticals

It amazes me how people now days think that "natrual" is some kind of witch doctor thing. What is natrual? If you think about it, how can anyone say "oh I dont believe in that natrual stuff!" Then they are saying they dont believe in nature, does it not exist? Do trees and sky not exist? Is there no such thing as a natrual birth, or does it only happen in a test tube now days? How did we get so far away from the simple, normal, natrual way of life? I personally believe that pharmaceuticals are mainstream because they dont cure, they bandaid, and if they did, doctors would be out of work! I believe that there are well meaing doctors, but to survive in this drug crazy world, many have to sell out.
Look at how people eat, its so far from natrual. Some things are so processed, I wonder if its still plant or animal based anymore. So many diseases now days are common, like the cold. Its because we have gotten so far away from the natrual way to eat, plants! Food is our medicine. With every serving of fruits and vegetables we prevent disease by 6-7% But the average american eats only 1 serving a day. Its no wonder children are more sickly than older ones. But in a fast paced world, and fruits and vegetables being expensive, or seasonal, or not liked, how do we cram those 7-9 servings down each day? I personally have had my own struggle with that. But I found help. I found 17 fruits and vegetables in capsule form. I still eat as much raw fruits and veggies as I can, but this sure helps my efforts. In 2 days I had incredible energy. In 2 months I lost 15-20 lbs. despite an underactive thyroid. In 3 months I no longer had shingles and a bleeding ulcer. Both of which no doctos "drugs" helped. I no longer got colds and flus! I never felt better. We may say we would rather eat the fruits and veggies, but really how many of us are able to eat 7-9 servings of raw fruits and veggies, every day, in varity? I am so pleased with my results, I would love to help anyone else out there who is trying to improve their health the normal natrual way. Please email me for more info. @ siouxzette@yahoo.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.344 sec, (2)