CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diet and excessive sweating

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

DeWayne Views: 7,399
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 58,322

Re: Diet and excessive sweating

Sarah,
As you're probably aware, sweating is one way for the body to dispose of toxins. The person who gave up grains and Sugar is definitely on the right track. As Dr. Robert Young mentioned in his book (The pH Miracle), since grains and Sugar are two poisons that turn your body from alkaline to acidic, you may want to consider removing these foods from your nutrition plan.
Concerning how to start a diet, first of all, diets, for many reasons, don't really work -- I'm sure you've heard that before. What you really want to do is develop a personal nutritional plan/profile that will enable you to accomplish your health goals. Based on reading several books on health and nutrition, I developed a strategy and nutritional profile for myself with the goal being to manage my blood glucose (since I was diagnosed as a diabetic). As a result, my blood glucose stabilized, and, I believe I am 'cured' of diabetes; and, as a side benefit, I lost over 20 pounds.
Although the following is an oversimplification of what you need to do, here are some of the key steps:
Note: Since you asked how to 'start' a diet, I'm assuming that you have not been on any previous diets.
1. Ensure you have the critical health parameters from your most recent physical, e.g. blood pH, blood glucose, blood pressure, cholesterol levels, weight/body mass index. Ensure you understand each of these numbers relative to your health. Determine which health parameters are outside their range.
2. Determine the health goal(s) of your nutrition plan, based on the health parameters which are outside the prescribed range. Ensure the health goals are measurable.
3. Determine if you have an emotional connection to food or a living style that enables you to eat and snack all day.
4. Determine if you are predisposed to be diabetic, e.g. other family members have diabetes; you eat less and less but the body won't lose the fat!; you gain weight despite eating less!
5. Determine the role that exercise is currently playing if any.
6. Make a list of the foods you eat, review the carbs, proteins, fat and fiber content.
7. If you're predisposed for diabetes, review which of your foods
are high glycemic.
8. Determine how to modify the list of foods such that you still enjoy most of what you eat. Otherwise, you'll go back to your old eating habits!
9. In General: Increase your intake of vegetables, fruits, water; decrease your intake of grains, dairy and sugar; and, meat, if possible; increase exercising -- aerobic and strength training. Don't try to do all this at once! -- pick one and build from there.

I realize that this may sound like a lot to do just to get 'started' on a diet (nutrition plan), but if you're serious about it and want to be successful and happy, then, you must empower yourself and take control. If any of this aligns with your thinking and you would like to know more, e.g. the rationale for each of the steps, just send an e-mail to let me know. (
Note: Because of all the questions I'm getting from relatives, friends, etc., I am trying to document my strategy/nutrition plan in a better form (e.g. Excel spreadsheet) so I can more easily share the knowledge without being so verbose.

I hope this is of some help . . .

DeWayne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.875 sec, (2)