CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mini Frequency Generator

Cutie Pie Views: 4,541
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 579,973

Re: Mini Frequency Generator

Dear Tic,
Glad to here you are interesting in saving money with me.

The reason I like the mini frequency generator is that it can function as a regular timed zapper, permanent on zapper, and of course programmaable frequency.

The programmable frequency ranges are much wider than the zapper, so we can look at Dr. Clark' frequency charts and punch in the frequency for example:the Tapeworm Cysticercus fasciolaris which is 436-440 and zap it. The regular zapper doesn't cover that range. And there are hundred more examples.

And we can program in 6 different frequencies at a time to make a sweep. (The Zapper with smart chips does this to but you have to buy so many chips.)

Plus this frequency generator can produce sine or square waves which Dr. Clark was found to be an even more effective range against many stuborn tapeworms. The regular zappers are square wave only.

And if you ever decide to learn how to use the syncrometer, this unit can be used in conjunction with the syncrometer or plate zapping.

You can read more about it at www.drclark.com

look under equipment.

If one other person would like to join use in this order, let me know.
Hopefully we can place our order next week.

Sincerely,
Cutie Pie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)