CureZone   Log On   Join
Alleviates Crohn's Disease

EDOG1654 Views: 2,058
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 57,908

Alleviates Crohn's Disease

LadyFansler,

I suffered like crazy from Crohn's Disease before I was able to find relief. I can remember pain so bad that I would stay awake for most of the night and not want to wake up in the morning. I would have lots of blood and mucus in my stools and sometimes not go to the bathroom for several weeks in a row. Often when things got bad I had thoughts about self-medicating to the point of being a catatonic vegetable incapable of experiencing anymore pain. The onset of my Crohn's Disease came several weeks before my 21st birthday while I was in college and continued to get worse over the next 5 years. I did not have any periods of remission except for a few weeks while on an extremely high dose of prednisone.

I tried just about everything in the book to get rid of my Crohn's disease: prescription drugs, restrictive diets, electrical zappers, chinese medicine, oils, potions, supplements, even fasting. I went from being a healthy and fit 179 lb male to a disturbing gaunt 117 lbs. Interstingly it was a mineral supplement that really changed things for me. After about 6 weeks on it I was back to being able to live a normal and healthly life. Just yestreday I went surfing for the first time in over 6 years.

Your cure may be a mineral (like mine was) or something else such as an elimination diet. If you could send me a bit more information about your disease (my email is below) I would be happy to help you get pointed in the right direction. Just hold on a bit longer ... your cure is out there just around the corner!

Best,
edog1654
eron@bww.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)