CureZone   Log On   Join
I live 90% of life in pain from Crohn's I need advise

LadyFansler Views: 2,063
Published: 19 years ago

I live 90% of life in pain from Crohn's I need advise

I found out I have Crohn's in October of 2002. I am a young 22-year married lady with no children. I have been suffering from stomach pains and Crohn's symptoms since I was 17. But in October The pain became debilitating. For 2 weeks I could not eat or sleep or hardly move for lack of energy. During the nights I would lie in bed next to my husband and cry and sometimes scream from the pain I experienced. I do not have insurance and I am very stubborn. My husband took me to the emergency room and the hospital kept me for two weeks (with out insurance) Doing test trying to figure out what was wrong. They kept me out of pain with really good IV drugs and liquid food. Now I am out of the hospital still suffering and hardly able to eat anything except soup and really soft foods. , Very small portions. Now all I know is that I have this disease and thousands of dollars worth of hospital bills I cannot pay. I work a full time job at Wal-mart just barely able to pay my rent and utilities. I plan on getting insurance with my job once I am there for a year. But it dose not cover much and it's really not a big help. But maybe if any of you might have some life style and eating tip's that could make my life a little easier and less painful, I would greatly appreciate any advise. I am generally a positive person and I am not letting my money problems stress me out. I will just deal with that the best I can. But I feel like I am slowly dying. My family has no clue what I deal with every day. My husband tries to understand. But he knows there is nothing he can do to help me. How can I deal with this agonizing pain? In Oct. I weighed 192lbs. Now in Dec. I am at 165lbs. I am scared. Please Any Advise?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.469 sec, (1)