CureZone   Log On   Join
My story

Views: 2,012
Published: 19 years ago

My story

Hey ya'll.I am new to this site.I have had Crohn's Disease ir IBD since 1988.They did not diagnosed me until 1990.I suffered from weight loss,low iron,low hematicut.and high white blood cell count.I was as white as a white sheet.Then in 1996,I started vomiting uncontrollable.Well,my first GI told me that it was all in my head and that i needed to be in the psychiatric ward.So my dad told him to arrange for me to go up to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester,Minnesota,USA.The second day of testing showed that my colon was blocked as well as there was an obstruction in my small intestine.A week later,I had surgery to take those parts out.They removed my colon as well as 20 cm of my small intestine.Now I have an ileostomy.After my surgery the dr.told my parents that i was lucky to be alive because I had been bleeding internally for years and it could not be detected with out surgery.Also my intestines had become attached to my bladder.Everything went fine until just recently.I began vomiting uncontrollable.They think mr Crohn's is higher up than they can see by doing tests.So they have ,e on Entocort EC.It is a wonder drug.THe only thing I see wrong with it is that it keeps me from slleping.Has anyone else had this experience if so please emailme,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)