CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm back...

Precis Views: 1,579
Published: 19 years ago

I'm back...

Boy - go away for a few months and everybody is new around here!

(Well - Tracey and Southern Belle are still here :>})

Allow me to introduce myself - I am Doug. I did my first 10 day Master-Cleanse in January with dramatic results and did a second 23 day in March.

To summarize: I have lost over 60 lbs (300+ down to 237) and been able to keep it off. My life has had both good and bad changes since then. I am unemployed and going through a very emotional divorce. I will have a year of sobriety in July and am enjoying my new found health and hope to have some serenity soon.

I have decided to start another fast for both cleasing and weight loss - I still have another 40 lbs I would like to lose before the end of summer! I also have a lot of "toxic emotions and attitudes" that I would like to gid rid of. I found that during my first cleanses I got rid of just as much negative baggage as I did actually toxins that were poisoning my body as well as my soul!

I think I will just start out with a 10 day and see how that goes.

Tomorrow will be Day 1...

Later...

Doug

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

7.859 sec, (1)