I have only found one doctor who specialises in nutrition, allergies and candida that was able to diagnose me and help me. He prescribed nystatin and your typical candida diet (I had already diagnosed myself through quizzes in books). Ever since I have gone to other doctors to get my script filled and some of them dont know much about candida and I have to explain it before they prescribe the drug and others wont even prescribe it because they dont even believe candida exists. Doctors only spend one semester doing nutrition (unless they specialise) so often dont know much about it. So I advise you to either find a doctor who does specialise in nutrition and allergy or see a natropath who can allergy test you and give you herbal supplements. Reading is also a great help such as the yeast connection by William Crook and info on sites like this.
Through my doctor, natropath and reading I have come up with the following for myself if it helps (you may already know all of this):
1. No sugar, no yeast, no mold (as you would know).
2. Build immune system/body with multivitamin/mineral/fatty acids/liver tonic.
3. Dont eat any foods you are allergic too.
4. Use a variety of antifungals and rotate them each week - I use Nystatin (prescription), caprylic acid (natropath), grapefruit extract (health shop), raw garlic cut up (very hot but works) and pau de arco. Candida gets used to antifungals so I use one of the above each week and then swap.
5. Lots of rest.
6. Do this for at least 3 months and you should see excellent results.
I am in Australia though so I dont use threelac or paracan. I use only what is here.