CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Miracle II

crapshot Views: 2,102
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 577,297

Re: Miracle II

I just read a little on it. It soundes like it is a topical solution. I didnt see any that were meant to be injusted. Did you know that virgin coconut oil is suppose to kill candida on contact. When I was bad I would use the oil as topical for jock itch. Worked great. Also I mixed a little caprlic acid and coral calium with a package of three lac and a couple drops of hydrogen peroxide per couple ounces and that seemed to keep my skin alot clearer from reaction . Now i dont seem to have any jock itch or dry skin that troubled me for years since I did the three lac program. Just had a asian salad with pizza and a potatoe with sour cream and a starbucks frapachino. Also two blueberry muffins and a 3 chocolate decatant brownee from FRESH CHOICE. No reactions other that my pants getting tighter.
Skip

Skip

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)