CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for Rod re: hair analysis & metals...

cigardude Views: 1,175
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 577,273

Question for Rod re: hair analysis & metals...

I think the hair analysis. My buddy Rod just got this done. He's probably the "metals authority". Rod we need your expert advice. Any clues? I'm sure he'll be on here to check in bright & early...
Hang tight! How's your daughter's progression with the Threelac & Hydro combo? You mentioned in an earlier post that she falls asleep when everyone else awakes. Let her know that I'm up prowling till 4am at least 4 out of 7 days a week. We're out there...Have you tried her on the combination of L'orninthine & Arginine? They are quite beneficial in re-establishing sleep patterns. They are naturally produced in the body. Individuals with Candida have difficulty producing them on their own. It sometimes freaks me out as to how it is I actually function from day to day. I walk around with huge circles under my eyes & my eyes are bugged right out of my head. Half the time I swear I look like a Ren & Stimpy cartoon character! LOL!Humour is always comforting! Ground yourself in the sheer knowledge that she WILL get better & you'll have her back in no time...Take Care mum!

Chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)