CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Stevia taste

InCharge Views: 8,557
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 577,205

Re: The Stevia taste

I have had family tell me they didn't like the taste of Stevia also.

I sweeten everything with it, but I haven't baked anything with it. I can't taste anything different unless I taste it straight from the bottle.

I buy Alcohol free liquid Stevia by nunaturals. It is a little more expensive, but maybe that's the difference.

This is from their web site.

The Best Tasting Stevia You Can Buy
NuNaturals produces many different forms of Stevia Extract. All of these products contain Stevia Extract standardized for a minimum of 90% steviosides. This pure Stevia Extract has virtually eliminated some of the undesirable strong flavors which the unextracted powdered leaf has. This creates a superior product that will not overpower the beverages or foods that you add Stevia extract to when used as a dietary supplement. You will use less NuNaturals Stevia because it is stronger than most Stevia products on the market. You will love using NuNaturals' Stevia Extract.

NuNaturals Stevia products are FOS free, so they will not become rock hard nor will they cause gas and other digestive problems.

Pesticide Free!
NuNaturals Stevia products tested pesticide free by an independent laboratory. It is our continuing commitment to make our White Stevia and Clear Stevia the purest and best tasting Stevia on the planet. Click Here to see our laboratory analysis.

http://www.nunaturals.com/products/stevia.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.328 sec, (1)