CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A*****ose vs MPS Gold

Neptune Views: 7,110
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 573,440

Re: A*****ose vs MPS Gold

I read Lapis' piece yesterday and without rereading his long message, let me recap a few main points (that I got anyway) of his message.

I am not biased towards MPS Gold. Since Lapis' message is biased towards MPS Gold, so is my recap. [To me, that aloe vera is the main improving factor is interesting -- I'm not sure who's right.]

1) M*******h had their glyconutrients formula secretly and did not list the amounts of ingredients in its formula. M*******h varied the proportion of these ingredients including inactive fillers over the years, without publicly noting such changes with doctors or consumers. [IMPRESSION TO ME: Oh Aloe vera is expensive; let's reduce it to see if it is still the same product.]

2) As M*******h reduced the aloe vera contents in its products, it so happened that there were unhappy users as the product seemed ineffective. Thus we could draw the conclusion that aloe vera was probably the main active ingredient that directly contributed to health improvements. The others were not as important, so there was no point supplementing the other glyconutrients and some useless fillers in expensive ways.

3) The patented aloe vera extraction process used by M*******h was not as good as the dry freeze extraction process used in MPS Gold.

4) Unlike the secret M*******h formula, MPS Gold was what it read in its product description. A 100% aloe vera product -- no added filler, etc. There is some plant fibre but the product was truly what an aloe vera extract was supposed to be.

Hope I'm not losing my memory yet.

To Libby Libby: And an ounce for ounce price comparison is not fair to MPS Gold, as the contents in each ounce of MPS Gold and A*****ose are different.

Eric --

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)