CureZone   Log On   Join
Implementing Dr Bird's recipe

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
Neptune Views: 1,500
Published: 18 years ago

Implementing Dr Bird's recipe

I heard about M****tech etc but decided that Dr Bird's recipe is probably the way to go (at least for myself).

Organic Apple Juice
Organic Grape Juice
Ground Psyllium

I don't like drinking juice as they are usually too sweet for me. But I actually like a couple of tablespoons of the jam and I ate it as food along with nuts first thing in the morning. It was the first time I made jam and the result wasn't bad at all.

Fenugreek

I bought some seeds from a health food store. I don't have mortar and pestle to crush the seeds yet so have to rely on my teeth to slowly disintegrate each seed. I take 1/8 teaspoon every day.

Kelp

I got some from the same store but am not sure of the origin of the kelp. I heard Kelp from Norway or Australia has relatively little amount of contaminants (mercury, lead, etc). Anyone knows a good source of good quality Kelp (preferably in powder form and not in capsules)? I take 1/8 teaspoon every day.

Whey Powder

I got Solgar's Whey to go. After I bought it, I reviewed its ingredients and found that it contains hydrolyzed protein. But I heard hydrolyzed protein contains a little Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) as an unintended side product. For the small amount that I take every day, I should be fine with it. I eat 3/8 teaspoon every day.

Shiitake Mushrooms

I went to a Japanese supermarket and found dried shiitake mushrooms imported from China and Japan. Each brand (even from the same country) looks at least a bit different and some brands look very different. I picked a pack in the middle of the price range and hoped I got something good. I tear and eat a little off a mushroom every day.

Aloe Vera

Well my landlord probably won't let me grow Aloe Vera in his house. Besides, it can get pretty cold (< 32F) in winter so Aloe Vera would die around here when the cold climate comes. I did buy Innovative Natural Products' Aloe Vera and opened up a capsule and ate the powder. The powder was really bitter and I didn't like the taste. But I probably will mix it with the jam to see if it helps. I know capsuled Aloe Vera probably contained very little mannose. Oh well. I plan to eat half a capsule of the Aloe Vera every day.

Bovine Cartilage

I just ordered VitaCarte Bovine Cartilage 750MG from an online shop. I plan to eat half a capsule every day. I am wondering why I can't just buy some bovine bones with cartilage and boil it into soup. The cartilage is edible. Weekly bovine bones soup doesn't sound too bad -- you agree?

Eric --

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.340 sec, (2)