CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: glyconutrients- for pets

siouxzette Views: 1,722
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 573,125

Re: glyconutrients- for pets

Dear Poppy,
The best way to get the needed nutrients, and all the needed "chemicals" in our body is through whole food. Fruits and vegetables contain all the thousands of nutrients and chemicals that make each of them work together in our body. Vitamins, are fragmented. There are 9000 parts to vit. E, but only 3 of those parts are commonly found in the market. Why take 1 part vit. E, when you can eat an apple, and get over 24,000 nutrients. With every serving you reduce your risk of disease by 6-7%. This is the same for pets. If we are harmed by our diets, lacking raw fruits and veggies, then pets are harmed in this way too. They often develop the same diseases we humans do. We could prevent their disease if we could get them to eat veggies, and fruits. HOW? Well I recently found 17 fruits and vegetables in capsule form. I have been taking them myself, and I have lost weight, I dont catch everything going around, and I have gotten rid of several serious health problems. I also found out that you can get it for pets. It contains natrual whole food, with 100% live enzymes. This can also eliminate the need for flea or worm medication. This product is free of Sugar and salt. It has the needed fiber, and acidopholus, so that humans and pets have healthy digestion. I have been amazed by the results I have found in myself, and if you love your pets as much as I do, you will want them to feel as good too. If you want more info. Please email.
Siouxzette@yahoo.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)