CureZone   Log On   Join
Daughter needs help

geriberry Views: 3,891
Published: 21 y

Daughter needs help

Hello, I have never posted here before, but I really need some help. My daughter Kaitlynn was diagnosed a couple years ago with a disease called batten disease. The doctors are not hopeful and arent giving her much time to live. I however, am not giving up. The problem I am having currently is that she continues to get pneumonia and the doctor has been puting her on Antibiotics a lot. I am worried about this and know that garlic is a great alternative. However, I cant seem to find ANYONE who will give me a straight answer as to how much I should give her or if I should give her any, I guess they are all affraid of being sued or something, but I am just looking for some help. I am willing to give all of her meds or any info that is required if only I can find someone to tell me the proper dosage and any other info that can help here. She is on oxygen and right now is sick again. SOme of the meds I give her do something that lowers her immune system somehow.
I have to suction her quite often, so I am sure this is opening up chances for infection. So as you can see, I really need some advice. Any help other than I really dont know what to tell you , would be sooooooooooo appreciated, Thank you in advance,

signed, A desperate Mom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)