CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: THEM

Tim Views: 2,818
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 566,554

Re: THEM

Well, first of all, I didn't write the article myself, I'm not sure who did. Also, I agree with your assesment. I don't believe in some sort of evil conspiracy, but I do believe that the drive for profits by corporations causes executives to do what it takes to cut costs in order to make those profits. The ones that don't, lose their jobs, and are replaced with people who are willing to do so.

I'm a believer in capitalism and free-trade, but like any economic system it has its problems. People need to become informed and demand high-quality foods and products. The food companies simply provide what the consumers want. If people demand high-quality organic nutrient-dense whole-foods, and stop eating processed food products, the food providers will have no choice but to provide them. This is free trade. My goal is simply to get people informed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.203 sec, (1)