New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Owlwoman Views: 1,394
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 565,626

Re: DAY 45 AND WINDING DOWN TO FINISH.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
The B&P results last Sunday were black and I assumed by that, quite old. Unfortunately, my toilet is such that I cannot actually see sizes, etc. but I did notice what looked like small extensions of the mucoid plaque that I have seen on site. I will continue with these. I am looking forward to my time off...for ME. I am one of those people who put others first and this year it is time for oo-oo to fly. I am very excited about the reconnection to these "music masters" and feel in my heart that it is somehow my future. I will meet you on the dream forum when this cleansing is done. Until then, my friend.
P.S. Maybe I will get to go see my friend, the tiger, at the zoo. I can feel him calling. Within? or without? It reminds me of.."are you the dreamer or the dreamed?
(my last lucid experience was awakening the other from the dream. Did I mention that to you?) He has been the dreamer for too long. (???) Beckoning me towards him and flashes of light coming from his eyes almost blinding me. Taking my hand in his and leading me off to his life, etc. etc. Not wanting to look into his eyes in my dreams tells me that I was not ready to accept any of this but after this last dream when I choose to awaken him.......have things started to move forward!!!!! So. Here we go! I am delighted to have found this forum and you! I would be interested in reading about your experiences with strangelings.
Happy Easter Tracey!
oo-oo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)