New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Owlwoman Views: 1,506
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 565,478

Re: lucid dreaming

well, well, well. I felt that we were similar but to hear you are also a lucid dreamer delights me immensely. I do not know any others. Many years ago now, some "music masters" as I call them started coming into my dreams. I could not reason why. They had not been in my mind at all. This initiated my curiousity of dreams. Remembering that Mick Jagger asked, are you the dreamer or the dreamed? Anyway to make a very long story as short as possible, I had avoided eye contact with this one who seemed to pursue me in my dreams. Avoided it no matter where I would end up with him; hanging beside on a mountain wall, in the car, at dinner, with my girls, etc. etc. The emotion and love that I saw in his eyes was too much for me to handle. I am a confirmed loner. Singledom is my choice. Well, some days ago, there I was with a group and I happened to see this fellow sitting on a fence not far away. I started to stroll over to him and stopped to think very seriously about the consequences of my actions (which I always do)and then proceeded over to him and I knew telepathically that he was asleep having a wonderful dream about me (?) and when I lightly pressed my lips to his (like sleeping beauty, he was)he began to tremble and lights lit up all over the place. The horizon was full of light. I felt surely that I had awakened him to my presence outside of the dreamworld where we have known each other for nearly twenty years. That I would make that move in my dream still has me wondering what lies ahead but I feel certain that I would never have pushed that button had I not been on the Master-Cleanse for yadda-yadda # of days. Maybe Tracey this is a good thing and maybe it will be something I will live to regret but I don't think so knowing that in my past dreams I have made the right decisions. Notice that I feel strongly that it will have a result. Nevertheless this is very interesting to me that I would do this. So we will see. I can tell already by the other signs that I get, that it has stirred something up.
Turtles...North America is Turtle Island. Turtles represent Mother Earth and I love them dearly. They do everything in it's own season, just like you. (and always on time)
I am from Calgary Tracey. Yeah Canadians!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to live in BC and Ontario but I am a born Albertan (not in mind-set though). Quebec for a short while also which I love. Victoria is great. I used to travel there all the time when I worked inthe airline industry.
ANyway Tracey, ciao for now and do let me know your thoughts on my last lucid dream. I would be very interested in hearing of your experiences also.
oo-oo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.016 sec, (2)