CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DAY 39 AND HOLDING!

Owlwoman Views: 1,351
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 565,482

Re: DAY 39 AND HOLDING!

Hi L'il Bear! A dancer! Wonderful! I LOOOOOVE to dance. Are you in competitions or are you in a troop that performs? Now a dancing bear...Bear energy is one of the most powerful, you know. When the heyoke (shaman) put a bear claw in my hand in a ceremony, I had to contain myself from rising up with a growl that the deer in the woods could have heard for sure. It gave me such a sense of stability and strength that I have not yet forgotten and whenever I touch the claw I feel it all over again. He said one time, "oh, don't be surprised if a bear marks you today". I was headed to the Banff back country at the time. This sounded rather scary to me though so I asked him and he said, one will one day mark me with a swipe across my mid-section as they are the keepers of my clan. Not to kill me but to mark me as one of theirs. This stuff is very interesting to me but as yet I have not met the bear eye to eye. I hope that when I do I can think of my friend the L'il Bear breakdancer and forget the wildness and strength of the creature. Your determination is very bear! I will bet that your dancing is also and a wonderful sight to see. I agree that at your age (yes, I knew you were about 25 or so)a 10 day cleanse would be sufficient. See for one thing you have not lived long enough to have sooooo much accumulation of toxins in your body and you are perspiring all the time with your dance exercise that I would think you are healthy and disease-free. School teachers of the world look at us now, eh!!! An Aries!? Full of fire, emotion and a strong commitment to succeed. Good for you L'il Bear. Thanks for your response and happy l'il bear feet make for happy dancing.
Owlwoman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)