CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wow, anyone out there fasting still?

Owlwoman Views: 941
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 565,536

Re: Wow, anyone out there fasting still?

Hi Matthew!
Congrats to you for taking on the Master-Cleanse for your condition. I am on for Rheumatoid Arthritis myself and seeing results. The pain is gone but the little growing spurs on my finger joints are still with me, softer but still there. Darn! I am told that the Bowel Cleanse will help this also and I have been focusing on this for the past few days with excellent results. Then on to the liver/gallbladder and parasite flush. Feel that I might as well do them all while I am at it. I am on Day 43 today and have no planned date for my completion as yet. No desire for solid food at all! I feel that the longer I cleanse the better (and better) I feel. I wish that I could live on something that made me feel this good! Anyway Matthew, hang in there as long as you can and I am certain that you will see some excellent results just as I have. This Master-Cleanse is amazing! Keep us posted on your journey to a better state of mind and health.
Owlwoman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)