CureZone   Log On   Join
Wow, anyone out there fasting still?

Matthew Views: 842
Published: 19 years ago

Wow, anyone out there fasting still?

There hasn't been a message posted on here for sometime. 20 days it appears to be. I'm currently in my sixth day, doing well...feeling good. Hunger comes and goes, but it passes as always. I'm doing this for a couple of reasons. I've got a condition called "pseudotumor cerbri." Basically, my body makes to much spinal fluid and it puts pressure on my brain causing brain tumor like symptoms. I've been battling it for some time now, but the only thing the doc's can do is tell me to lose weight. My symptoms have gotten quite intense lately (headaches and visual distorations), so I've decided to do the Master Cleanse. Also, I'm quite overweight so this cleanse is doubley beneficial for me. I'm on day 6 and i plan on going indefinately until my body says "Stop!" I'm sure it will when it's ready. If anyone would care to provide mutual support, questions, comments, or concerns here...it would be much appreciated and reciprocated. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.406 sec, (1)