CureZone   Log On   Join
lucid dreaming

Tracey Views: 1,366
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 565,475

lucid dreaming

oo-oo...

Wow...this is all too fascinating. I am a lucid dreamer too! And I am verrrrry curious about the big change you made in the world of dreams...I have been slowly and turtle-like (what do you know about turtles? I have always thought of myself as one..moving slowly, organicly through life - not making any great leaps or taking big risks...but letting everything unfold. It was in my early 20's that I began to think of myself as a turtle) ....oh, where was I?! Um - yes I have been making slow adjustments within my dreams too....hmmm. It's all so fascinating, isn't it?? So you are Canadian - so am I - where do you live?

Oh and...A Clairol hair model!? Woweeee! (I, of course, read your post to L'il Bear, too - that is wild about your Bear connection too! Oh I just love it.)

Well...I so enjoy communicating with you...and you definitely have a smooth, comfortable way with words (and you're interesting! ha - can't beat that!)...I would bet that more writing lies in your future...

I look forward to hearing from you again....keep on doing what you're doing...it's all working.

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.043 sec, (1)