CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DAY 39 AND HOLDING!

Owlwoman Views: 1,425
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 565,461

Re: DAY 39 AND HOLDING!

Hi Markus "Son-of-the-Light",
Thank you for your words. I now agree with you and will stay on until my body tells me what to do because I believe as you have reminded me that it knows better than any of us, right? I like your comments on the juice also. I have one of Jay Kordach's books at home and I will browse through it this weekend. Your words are wise and kind. Are you planning on a long cleanse this time? For healing which is my reason, I feel that the longer one remains on the more healing you will derive from it. My feelings of anger for the past two days have caused me some concern but with the help of you fellow-cleansers I can now proceed with confidence to the point when my body says, "OK girl this is it, now I want something else in here." Then, I will turn to a juicer and see what's up. It is a new perspective..waitng for the body to let me know...I am very mental and my mind usually controls everything...so this is GOOD! Once again, I have learned something valuable on the MC. Best wishes to you and your efforts to cleanse.
Owlwoman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.735 sec, (1)