New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Owlwoman Views: 1,407
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 565,445

Re: DAY 39 AND HOLDING!

Hi Tracey,
I just love the way you respond to me. I see myself as an aspiring writer but so far no guts to put anything out. Your words give me courage though to bash in the walls of patriarchal BS and dysfunction in our world. Thank you for that and much more Tracey. I have decided to stay on for awhile longer and wait for my body to tell me what it knows. Thanks so much for your info on the planets. I should have thought of that but I don't know as much as you do so I was just being human and waiting in the grass for the first weak and nasty one to walk by. Now I don't have to concern myself, as it will pass. Good I am glad to hear that I am not nuts. I am quite different from other people and have been my entire life soI am quite used to looking at this idea. Yes, I do believe that I am becoming more of my true self then ever before and I also believe that this cleanse is helping me with the last birthing so to speak. Then I can call the victory cry and DO IT! Whatever DO IT means to me when I put all of this together. It is so exciting sitting right where I sit right now...I can't wait to see what will pop into my consciousness next. I am a dreamer and have had quite the experiences in this world. As a lucid dreamer I made a BIG decision in the world of dreams last weekend that has still knocked my socks off. It is something that I have turned my back on for many years and then suddenly without any warning whatsoever, in the dream I am thinking to myself, should I or shouldn't I? What are the consequences of these actions and lo and behold I decided to proceed and made a big change in the world of dreams. Now. All I have to do is sit tight and wait and see what happens. Do you know lots about this? This cleanse makes my cells come alive and they can tell you many stories about the real you. It's great I love it. I feel that you know lots about a lot of things Tracey. Anyway my fasting pal, I thank you once again for your words and look forward to many more. Have a great weekend!
oo-oo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.297 sec, (1)