CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DAY 39 AND HOLDING!

Owlwoman Views: 1,507
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 565,435

Re: DAY 39 AND HOLDING!

Hi L'il Bear!
It is good to hear from you!
To make this as short and sweet as I can, I have been doing this Master-Cleanse for about 9 years, four x a year. Usually I do 15-20 days. I have done 40 before on this cleanse and also on a grape fast but this time everything is different for me. I have become someone much stronger and serene on this one though. I remember the first cleanse that I did and how I felt. It was amazing and by the second one I knew that one could live on this for much longer than 10 days. I heard several years ago about a man who was told by his doctor that he would never walk again. The man apparently (this is just rumourmill)was on the Master-Cleanse for over 265 days and walked out of the wheelchair. His hair turned back to black also. So this intrigued me and I had to see what it could do for me. I know the hair thing is true because I was a hair model for Clairol (RED!) and started with about 30% gray (since 20 years old)and the Clairol rep couldn't get over the changes to my hair colour. This time I am doing the Master-Cleanse for my Arthritis which is just starting to flare in my finger joints mostly. I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis at 11 but so far have not suffered like many I have seen. Sometimes I do it for weight but mostly for a spiritual and healthy lift. It is tremendous for the spirit! You know L'il Bear, I have been looking out for a young man sometimes lost for some years now and he calls me Mama Bear. My association with Bear medicine is strong. Do you know of these? Bears always seem to find me in life and the shaman says that I am here to join the Bear Clan back together again. Interesting, eh what? Yes, I sure am a Canadian. And proud of it. So l'il bear my time here is running out but we will be in touch again. By the way I am May 22nd, a cusp. Let me know your thoughts on this. Oh by the way, I have decided to stay on!
Until next time,
Owlwoman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.781 sec, (1)